POTENTIAL DEVELOPMENT / OPEN STORAGE SITE OF CIRCA 0.36 ACRES
A361 / Link Road 3 miles, Barnstaple town centre 5 miles, Bideford town centre 5 miles
The site is situated just off the B3233, going through the village of Yelland, on Estuary View Industrial Estate. There are a variety of mixed industrial and office users in the immediate vicinity with the site being the first commercial premises on the left hand side as you drive into the Estate.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Having significant road frontage the site extends to approximately 0.36 acres comprising of a front parking apron and fenced open hard standing to the rear. There is a brick built storage building on site of circa 360 sq.ft (33 sq.m).
Our clients are inviting offers for the Freehold interest in the site of which they have provisional architects drawings for 8 two storey light industrial premises, configured in two terraces. The premises also had planning permission approved in October 2015 for the siting of a 9MW Generation Plant to support the National Grid.
Alternatively leasehold propositions will be considered with short and long term propositions considered upon merit.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £4,950 Rates Payable: £2,386 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less will be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
The purchaser / incoming tenant to be responsible for the Landlords reasonable legal fees incurred in the transaction.
If applicable, at the prevailing rate.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1993
1. All measurements are approximate.
2. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com