DETACHED INDUSTRIAL / BUSINESS UNIT WITH OFFICES AND MEZZANINE FLOOR - FREE ELECTRICITY FROM SOLAR PANELS
South Molton town centre 0.5 mile; Barnstaple 10 miles; Bideford 16 miles; access to the M5 at Tiverton c. 20 miles, as well as good aerial roads leading into Mid Devon.
The site represents an ideal location for business with direct access to the North Devon Link Road and the gateway to Exmoor. Pathfields Business Park has undergone significant expansion in recent years including various office and industrial developments.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Being a detached unit with brick facing to all elevations, circa 7` (2.15 m), with insulated profiled external panelling above, under a pitched insulated roof. Further specification of the unit includes power floated floor, 10% translucent roof panels, electric roller shutter door, strip lighting, electric double sockets, central entrance hallway, 2 x ground floor offices, central heating, cloakroom with shower and kitchen.
The unit provides a ground floor GIA of 1,544 sq.ft (143 sq.m) and a mezzanine floor of 1,007 sq.ft (94 sq.m). The unit can be accessed to the front via the electric roller shutter door or double glazed personnel entrance door as well as an additional side entrance. The premises are fitted with solar panels which produce electricity for the unit.
The premises are available by way of a new lease with short and long term propositions considered upon merit. The lease to be held on full repairing and insuring terms with a service charge payable estimated at £80 per month. A two month rental deposit to be held by the Landlords.
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
GIA 1,544 sq.ft (143 sq.m)
INDUSTRIAL UNIT / WAREHOUSE
890 sq.ft (83 sq.m) Electric roller shutter door, power floated floor, electrical sockets, strip lighting, stairs giving access to mezzanine floor of 1,007 sq.ft (94 sq.m) incorporating storage and 2 further offices
CENTRAL HALLWAY / ENTRANCE
Double glazed personnel door, carpet, burglar alarm, radiator heating
14`9 x 10`2 (4.50 m x 3.10 m) Radiator heating, double glazing, carpet, spot lighting
14`9 x 8`10 (4.50 m x 2.70 m) Double glazing, carpet, radiator heating, strip lighting
TOILET / SHOWER ROOM
Vinyl floor, low level w.c., radiator heating, wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle
Base units, radiator heating, oil fired boiler, stainless steel single drainer sink, strip lighting, double glazing, side access
Payable, if applicable, at the prevailing rate.
The incoming tenant to be responsible for the Landlords legal fees in the drafting of the lease up to £400 plus VAT.
Mains water, electricity, drainage, telephone connection.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1993
1. All measurements are approximate.
2. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com