MODERN WAREHOUSE AND OFFICE PREMISES WITH SOLAR PANELS FITTED PRODUCING FREE ELECTRICITY
RENTAL: £6,500 PER ANNUM EXCLUSIVE
South Molton town centre 0.5 mile; Barnstaple 10 miles; Bideford 16 miles; access to the M5 at Tiverton c. 20 miles, as well as good aerial roads leading into Mid Devon.
The site represents an ideal location for business with direct access to the North Devon Link Road and the gateway to Exmoor.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Being part of an end of terrace premises in a terrace of five industrial units. The area available forms part of a larger premises with the other tenant in occupation being a security company. The unit is constructed to a high specification and includes brick facing, electronic automatic roller shutter door, insulated steel profile external panelling, steel profile boxed section, insulated roof panelling with 10% translucent roof panels, power floated floor, shared toilet, shower and kitchen facilities, intruder alarm, fire alarm, ground floor office and warehousing. Solar panels have been fitted to the unit which provides free electricity, approximately 9,500 units per annum. Furthermore the premises has a air source heat pump and a biomass boiler which operate the heating and cooling system within the premises. In total the unit has a gross floor area of 4,090 sq.ft (380 sq.m), of which 2/3 is occupied by a security company, with the vacant space on offer being 770 sq.ft (72 sq.m) warehousing and 391 sq.ft (36 sq.m) ground floor office. There is communal car park for the Estate.
The premises are available by way of a new lease, with short and long term proposition considered upon merit.
We are advised by the Local Rating Authority that the area available is currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value: £7,408 Rates Payable: £3,571 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less will be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
If applicable, at the prevailing rate.
Each party to bear their own legal costs.
Mains water, electricity, drainage, (no gas), telephone connection. Solar panels providing electricity, air source heat pump and biomass boiler fired heat and cooling.
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
Double glazed shared entrance door leading to carpeted hallway, internal entrance door to warehouse
391 sq.ft (36 sq.m) Strip lighting, carpet
LADIES / DISABLED TOILET (Shared)
Low level w.c., wash hand basin
GENTS TOILET AND SHOWER FACILITIES (Shared)
Low level w.c., wash hand basin, shower
with eye and base units, worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink
WAREHOUSE / INDUSTRIAL UNIT
770 sq.ft (72 sq.m)
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1993
1. All measurements are approximate.
2. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org