MODERN BUSINESS UNIT - WAREHOUSE / WORKSHOP WITH MEZZANINE FLOOR OFFICES
Mullacott Industrial Estate is within 5 minutes drive of Ilfracombe on the North Devon coast with access from the A361 Mullacott Cross Roundabout. The Estate has seen considerable development and growth over the last few years with an assortment of business operators on the Estate. The premises are close to Jewsons and Howdens Joinery.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Being an end terraced unit, the premises is of steel portal frame construction with block and profiled steel elevation to the front and profiled steel to the side elevation. Internally a mezzanine floor has been fitted over part of the warehouse to provide office accommodation. The ground floor offers a GIA 1,790 sq.ft (166 sq.m), being predominantly warehouse / workshop space, with mezzanine floor office accommodation of 1,007 sq.ft (94 sq.m). The mezzanine floor is currently configured as main office, 2 x interview offices and board room. Further specification includes roller shutter door, separate personnel door access, Three Phase electricity, 5% translucent roof panels, strip lighting, power floated floor, reception hallway, toilet facilities and kitchen.
Our clients are inviting offers for the Freehold interest.
We are advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value: £6,300 Rates Payable: £3,037 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less will be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
53`2 x 33`8 (16.20m x 10.25m) GIA 1,790 sq.ft (166 sq.m) incorporating:-
Reception lobby with double glazed personnel access door
WAREHOUSE / WORKSHOP
Roller shutter door, power floated floor, strip lighting, showroom area, toilet facilities
34`9 x 29'0 (10.60m x 8.85m) NIA 1,007 sq.ft (94 sq.m) incorporating:-
21`0 x 17`3 (6.40 m x 5.25 m) Laminate flooring, strip lighting, glazed partitioned board room
2 x INTERVIEW ROOMS
Base units, stainless steel single drainer sink, hot water heater
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
If applicable, at the prevailing rate.
Each party to bear their own legal costs.
Mains water, electricity and drainage.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1993
1. All measurements are approximate.
2. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com