MODERN BUSINESS UNIT - HIGH SPECIFICATION WAREHOUSE, GROUND AND FIRST FLOOR OFFICES
* Prominent end terrace unit with glazed frontage
* Solar panels providing free electricity
* High specification unit
* Ground and first floor offices with reception entrance
* Warehousing with eaves height of 18'0 (5.50m)
* Available by way of a new lease term
Mullacott Industrial Estate is within 5 minutes drive of Ilfracombe on the North Devon coast with access from the A361 Mullacott Cross Roundabout. The Estate has seen considerable development and growth over the last few years with an assortment of business operators on the Estate with nationals including Jewsons and Howdens Joinery.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Being an end terraced unit, the premises is of steel portal frame construction with block and profiled steel elevations as well as glazed office elevations to the front and side. The ground floor offers a GIA 2,304 sq.ft (214 sq.m) incorporating a ground floor reception entrance, interview office, toilet facilities and warehousing / workshop space of 1,534 sq.ft (143 sq.m). There is a first floor which provides an additional 1,028 sq.ft (96 sq.m) the majority of which provides dual aspect office accommodation. Further specification includes roller shutter door, separate personnel door access, Three Phase electricity, 15% translucent roof panels, internal block work to circa 7` (2.15m), power floated floor, fire alarm, emergency lighting, car parking to the front of the premises as well as solar panels which produce electricity for the unit.
The premises are available by way of a new lease with short and long term propositions considered upon merit. The lease is to be held on full repairing and insuring terms with a monthly service charge plus an annual buildings insurance premium of £531 estimated.
We are advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value: £15,500 Rates Payable: £7,471 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
GIA 2,304 sq.ft (214 sq.m) incorporating:-
Reception lobby and office 39`10 x 19`4 (12.15m x 5.90m) with double glazed personnel access door, interview office and toilet facilities
Warehouse / Workshop
39`4 x 39`0 (12.0m x 11.90m) Roller shutter door, power floated floor, 15% translucent roof panels, eaves height of 18`0 (5.50m)
GIA 609 sq.ft (57 sq.m) Dual aspect double glazed windows, carpet, false ceiling with recessed strip lighting, electrical and comms trunking
19`3 x 7`2 (5.85m x 2.20m)
18`7 x 7`4 (5.65m x 2.25m)
19`6 x 7`5 (5.95m x 2.25m)
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
If applicable, at the prevailing rate.
Each party to bear their own legal costs.
Mains water, drainage, three phase electricity and gas.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1993
1. All measurements are approximate.
2. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com