MODERN OFFICE PREMISES WITH SOLAR PANELS AND ENVIROMENTALLY FRIENDLY HEATING
PRICE: Offers invited in the region of £169,950 for the Freehold interest
Mullacott Industrial Estate is within 5 minutes drive of Ilfracombe on the North Devon coast with access from the A361 Mullacott Cross Roundabout. The Estate has seen considerable development and growth over the last few years with an assortment of business operators on the Estate. The premises are close to Jewsons and Howdens Joinery.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Being an end terraced unit, the premises is of steel portal frame construction with block and profiled steel elevation to the front and profiled steel to the side elevation. Internally the premises has been converted to provide two storey office premises offering ground floor office space with a NIA of 560 sq.ft (52 sq.m) with an adjoining store / workshop of 459 sq.ft (43 sq.m), which could be converted to provide further office accommodation if desired. The first floor provides 2 offices totalling 583 sq.ft (54 sq.m) as well as ladies and gents toilets (one with shower facilities) and a kitchen / staff room. Further specification includes double glazing, wood flooring, down lighters, false ceiling and carpet. Occupiers can also derive a major benefit from the environmentally friendly and cost saving facilities installed by the current owners including air sourced heat pump and under floor heating, solar panels for electricity as well as thermal solar for hot water.
Our clients are inviting offers for the Freehold interest.
We are advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value: £8,800 Rates Payable: £4,242 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
20`2 x 20`0 (6.15 m x 6.10 m) Wood flooring, down lighters, double glazing, under floor heating , double glazed personnel entrance door
13`2 x 11`11 (4.00 m x 3.65m) Carpet, strip lighting, double glazing
WORKSHOP / STORE
32`8 x 13`2 (9.95 m x 4.00m) Work bench, roller shutter door
DDA facilities with low level w.c. and wash hand basin
21`0 x 17`3 (6.40 m x 5.25 m) Double glazing, dual aspect, false ceiling with recessed strip lighting, carpet
Eye and base units, dishwasher, stainless steel single drainer sink
Low level w.c., wash hand basin, shower
Low Level w.c. and wash hand basin
L' Shaped 35'9 max x 20`10 max (10.90 m x 6.35 m) Double glazing, dual aspect, carpet, false ceiling with recessed strip lighting
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
If applicable, at the prevailing rate.
Each party to bear their own legal costs.
Mains water, electricity, drainage as well as solar thermal and air sourced heat pump for heating of the under floor heating.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1993
1. All measurements are approximate.
2. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com