REFURBISHED RETAIL / OFFICE PREMISES WITH ROAD FRONTAGE SUITABLE FOR A WIDE VARIETY OF USES
* Prominent road frontage, close to public car parking
* Refurbishment works undertaken including new insulated roof and elevation panels, glazing, electrics, heating, flooring, sanitary ware
* Retail area with rear stock / workroom, kitchenette and toilet
Braunton is reputed to be the largest village in the country with a population in the region of 8,000. Barnstaple, the regional centre of North Devon lies approximately four miles to the south.
The property is situated on Chaloners Road, A361, close to Braunton Library and Pay and Display car park.
Being a single storey premises with a pitched insulated roof, that has been replaced during 2016, along with insulated elevation panels. Further works recently undertaken include new electrics, flooring, heating, glazing, smoke alarms and sanitary ware. The premises are currently arranged as a retail unit with a rear stock / workroom as well as a kitchenette and toilet facilities. The floor area of the premises is approximately 367 sq.ft (34 sq.m) with natural light from 3 elevations.
Max Depth 31`11 (9.75 m)
Max Width 11`6 (3.50 m)
Gross Internal Area 367 sq.ft (34 sq.m)
Incorporating rear stock / workroom with kitchenette fitted with stainless steel single drainer sink and hot water heater. Toilet with wash hand basin and low level w.c.
The premises are available by way of a new lease term with short and long term propositions considered upon merit.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £1,950 Rates Payable: £940 based on uniformed business rate of 48.29p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less will be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
Each party is responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Strictly by prior appointment through the sole agents, JD Commercial.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1993
1. All measurements are approximate.
2. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com