COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL INVESTMENT - CONSISTING OF SHOP UNIT AND THREE RESIDENTIAL UNITS
* Town Centre commercial and residential investment
* Close to High Street and national operators including Lloyds Bank and Superdrug
* Ground floor retail unit let for £10,000 per annum
* 3 residential units let for £13,380 per annum
* Total rent roll £23,380 per annum
* Business unaffected
Bideford is the administrative centre of the Torridge area and has a static population in the order of 13,000. Barnstaple, the sub-regional centre of North Devon, lies approximately 9 miles to the east, with access along the North Devon Link Road to the M5 at Tiverton. Barnstaple has a static population in the order of 25,000 with a shopping catchment population of 141,000.
The unit is situated within the pedestrianised thoroughfare of Allhalland Street which leads directly from the town's High Street. There are an assortment of mixed retail, office and leisure users in the immediate vicinity with both Lloyds TSB Bank and Superdrug fronting the High Street entrance to Allhalland Street.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Being of three storey construction under a pitched slate roof the ground floor comprises of a double fronted shop unit with a self contained entrance to the 3 residential units above. The commercial parts offer circa 664 sq.ft (62 sq.m) of sales area with rear storage and toilet facilities. The two upper floors offer three residential units, these potential could be converted to form two larger units if preferred, subject to planning permission.
Our clients are inviting offers for the Freehold interest, with the benefit of the existing tenancies.
Retail Unit - Let for £10,000 per annum, operating as a wedding boutique, on a 3 year lease term from November 2016.
Flat 1 - Rental £4,800 per annum
Flat 2 - Rental £4,080 per annum
Flat 3 - Rental £4,500 per annum
Income - £23,380 per annum
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
The property is Grade II Listed, as such an Energy Performance Certificate is not required.
Payable, if applicable, at the prevailing rate.
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
Arranged as ground floor double fronted retail unit, rear store room and toilet facilities.
Net Frontage 24'6 (7.45m)
Internal Width 23'7 (7.20m)
Max Depth 28'2 (8.60m)
GIA 664 sq.ft 62 sq.m
Specification includes false ceiling with recessed lighting, spot lighting, carpet, electric heating
TOILET with sink unit and low level w.c.
Self contained access fronting Allhalland Street, stairs to landing:-
Living room / bedroom, kitchen, 3 piece bathroom, electric heating
Kitchen / diner, living room / bedroom, bathroom, electric heating
FLAT 3 - Hallway entrance, living room, dining room, bedroom, kitchen, 3 piece bathroom, electric heating
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1993
1. All measurements are approximate.
2. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the joint sole selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com