FULLY LET COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL INVESTMENT
* Village Square location opposite Supermarket and Newsagents
* Ground floor retail unit let to florist for £6,000 per annum, having been in occupation for 4.5 years
* 2 x Two bedroomed flats, producing £9,240 per annum
* Self contained flats each with kitchen, lounge / diner, bathroom and views over Northam Burrows
* Residential tenants having been in occupation for 5 and 13 years respectively
Northam itself has its own newsagents, fish & chip shop, restaurant, Public House, Costcutter supermarket and Post Office, primary school, church and swimming pool with the market town of Bideford having a more comprehensive range of facilities.
Bideford has a resident population, circa 14,000 and this is dramatically swelled during the summer months from the influx of tourists. The Town is of considerable character and known as “the little white town” as described by Charles Kingsley. It sits alongside the River Torridge and is still a busy port and has a wide range of shops, amenities and facilities and is close to the coast at Westward Ho!, Appledore and Instow. It is approximately 11 miles from the regional centre of Barnstaple and there is easy access to the M5 at Tiverton which is approximately 40 miles distant.
The property is within the central core of this busy self contained North Devon village on The Square opposite the Village Newsagents, Costcutter Supermarket and Post Office.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
The main building is of two storey construction under a pitched slate roof with a retail unit extending to 1,134 sq.ft (105 sq.m) at ground floor level. There is a later two storey extension connecting to the rear which was developed to create further residential accommodation and now provides 2 flats. Each of these flats has 2 bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, lounge diner and views across Northam Burrows. The property benefits from double glazing, separate electric meters for each tenant and night storage heating.
Our clients are inviting offers for the Freehold interest, with the benefit of the existing tenancies.
Retail Unit - Let for £6,000 per annum to a florist who has been in occupation for 4.5 years
Flat 1 - 5 years in occupation
Flat 2 - 13 years in occupation, combined income from flats £9,240 per annum
Total Income - £15,240 per annum
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
Payable, if applicable, at the prevailing rate.
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
Floor area of circa 1,134 sq.ft (105 sq.m), return frontage, stockroom, toilet, kitchenette, self contained side access
Self contained side access, stairs to:-
2 bedroomed flat (one with views over Northam Burrows), kitchenette, lounge / diner, bathroom. Double glazing and night storage heating
2 bedroomed flat, kitchen, lounge / diner with views over Northam Burrows, bathroom
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1993
1. All measurements are approximate.
2. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the joint sole selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org