TOWN CENTRE WORKSHOP WITH PLANNING PERMISSION FOR 2 DWELLINGS
* 2 storey workshop with planning permission for demolition and erection of 2 two storey dwellings
* Each dwelling offering 2 bedrooms
* Close to Bus Station, Town Centre and car parking
* Consent for bin and bike stores
* Ideal lot size for sole builder or small building firm
Geographically, Barnstaple sits on the banks of the River Taw near the North Devon coastline. The area enjoys a unique topography with an extensive sandy beach coastline and close proximity to Exmoor National Park. Barnstaple has expanded from its market town origins, to become the area's Regional Centre. Several national house builders are completing residential developments within the town and its suburbs. Commercially the town contains many of the major national retailers and several edge of town developments have been completed. The sustained wealth and growth of the area has been enhanced following the building of the A361 linking North Devon to the M5 at Tiverton. The road network has been further enhanced by the construction of the downstream bridge at an estimated cost of £40m.
The property fronts Trinity Street, which is predominantly a residential area and is close to a wide variety of amenities including Barnstaple Bus Station, Belle Meadow Car Park as well as only being a short walk from the town centre and the river front.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
The two storey premises has been utilised for storage in recent years and provides a floor area of approximately 1,313 sq.ft (122 sq.m) on a site of 1,453 sq.ft (135 sq.m). Planning permission has been achieved for the demolition of the existing building and the construction of 2 two storey dwellings with rear bin and bike stores. Once constructed access to the two houses is via the existing walkway on the Eastern elevation. For ease of construction, on the Western boundary, much of this elevation is constructed within the existing party wall.
Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas.
Our clients are inviting offers for the Freehold interest.
Planning permission has been granted under appeal reference APP/X1118/W173172594 from the original planning application number 60850. Plans are available by contacting the selling Agents.
It should be noted that there are a number of properties to the side and rear of the subject premises which have a right of way over the walkway to the eastern side.
Payable, if applicable, at the prevailing rate.
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
TWO STOREY GARAGE / WORKSHOP
Ground floor area of approximately 1,313 sq.ft (122 sq.m), double access doors to front. Stairs to first floor providing further storage. Rear single storey storage building adjoining.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1993
1. All measurements are approximate.
2. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com