OFFICE PREMISES SUITABLE FOR HEAD QUARTERS, EDUCATIONAL OR TRAINING FACILITY
* Easy access to A361 / A39, close to Sainburys and McDonalds
* Two storey premises of 7,098 sq.ft (659 sq.m)
* Feature glazed atrium entrance
* Previously used for educational and training purposes but suitable for a wide variety of office or alternative uses subject to PP
* On-site car parking
Geographically, Barnstaple sits on the banks of the River Taw near the North Devon coastline. The area enjoys a unique topography with an extensive sandy beach coastline and close proximity to Exmoor National Park. Barnstaple has expanded from its market town origins, to become the areas Regional Centre. Several national house builders are completing residential developments within the town and its suburbs. Commercially the town contains many of the major national retailers and several edge of town developments have been completed. The sustained wealth and growth of the area has been enhanced following the building of the A361 linking North Devon to the M5 at Tiverton. The road network has been further enhanced by the construction of the downstream bridge at an estimated cost of £40m.
The property is situated on an established part of the Roundswell Business Park known as Oakwood Close. The premises are just off the A39 / A361 Link Road with Sainsburys Supermarket at the entrance to the Business Park.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Having recently been utilised as an educational and training facility the premises have a ground floor footprint of 3,792 sq.ft (352 sq.m) with a first floor of 3,306 sq.ft (307 sq.m) giving a total floor area of 7,098 sq.ft (659 sq.m). To the front of the premises is a feature glazed “pyramid” atrium with side elevations consisting of brickwork and glazing. Internally the premises offers a mix of open plan and former classroom space as well as welfare facilities and canteen. Please contact Agents for a copy of the floor plans.
The premises are available by way of a new lease term with short and long term propositions considered upon merit.
Having previously formed part of a larger premises the site will be reassessed. Occupiers may wish to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
Payable, if applicable, at the prevailing rate.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
Each party is responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
FRONT SECTION - GROUND FLOOR
Glazed entrance lobby leading to:-
RECEPTION AND MAIN OFFICE
64`10 x 58'6 (19.75 m x 17.85 m) Glazed atrium floor to ceiling with solar controlled film, incorporating:-
6 x OFFICES / TRAINING ROOMS
UTILITY / KITCHEN
Two feature spiral staircases to first floor with gallery overlooking ground floor reception entrance
OPEN PLAN OFFICE / TRAINING AREA
64`10 x 58`6 (19.75m x 17.85m) Incorporating:-
4 x OFFICES / TRAINING ROOMS
To the front and side of the premises is a car parking which will be demised for the sole use of the premises.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1993
1. All measurements are approximate.
2. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org